[NFBA-Phoenix] Preparations for meet the blind month

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 02:50:39 UTC 2018

Hello to all my chapter chaps and chaptlets

With meet the blind month right around the corner, we need to start making preparations to the four locations that we will be visiting in the month of October. I would like to hold a meeting on Thursday September 27 at 7 o’clock to have these discussions. Call in 2641715-0700 extension zer 614039 followed by the #. We will be discussing making signs, literature, and of course our raffle, selling lanyards, and chocolate. We need as many chapter members to participate as possible. So , one, come all. We will see you on Thursday

Sent from my iPhone