[NFBA-Phoenix] Fundraising and Meet the Blind Month info for October

Ben J. Bloomgren ben.j.bloomgren at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 04:22:43 UTC 2018

Hey all, I'm attaching the file to our meetinglet that we held tonight
to nail down dates and times for next month's events. Don't worry, I'm
also pasting everything into the message. I'm just nice like that. :(

Ben

Fundraiser for Swift Transportation from 09:00 to 14:00 on 17 October.
Brad, Monica, Steve Sesma and Carrie volunteered.

Fundraiser at VA on 19 October. Address is 650 East Indian School Road,
Phoenix. Voin, Brad and Monica volunteered for VA event.

Fundraiser for Megan Homrighausen's grand opening is 24 October from
9:00 to 12:00. Carrie, Brad, Angie, Ben, Mike Smith, and anyone who
wants to partake in our East Valley president's grand opening!

Jordan Moon is attempting to acquire literature from National for our
Meet the Blind Month fundraisers. President Kuhn will bring lanyards.
We're selling candy for either $1 or $2, depending on the candy. Raffle
tickets for the Cold Hard Cash raffle are also on offer. One ticket is
$5, and a book of five tickets is $20. All proceeds go to the Phoenix
Chapter.