[NFBA-Phoenix] Phoenix Chapter January 02, 2021, Business Meeting Agenda & Zoom Information 12-30-20

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 02:54:20 UTC 2020

greetings Phoenix chapter members; I hope all are planning a safe New Year’s eve and I look forward to seeing you on Saturday. Below is the agenda and zoom information. If you’d like to join the conference zoom meeting early I will open up the room at 8:45. See you all there. Sincerely Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president