[NFBA-Phoenix] Fwd: Your Feedback is Needed on Diversity and Inclusion (En Español)

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 00:10:39 UTC 2021

I do apologize if you received this email below twice but it’s too important to not forward to the Phoenix chapter list. I hope all will take the time to fill out the survey and if you have any problems there’s a phone number you can call as well. Sincerely Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: