[NFBA-Phoenix] Fwd: Maricopa County seniors: sign up for a free ride to your vaccination appointment

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 00:12:41 UTC 2021

Below is information on how you can get a ride to vaccination if you’re a senior. Not sure if it will help people with disabilities but it’s some thing that we should check out if I get any more information I will let you know. Sincerely Bradley Kuhn Phoenix chapter president

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: