[NFBA-Phoenix] Kelly Campbell - New Member

Kim Parks kamull13.kp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 04:26:51 UTC 2021

Hi Kelly and Mike,

I enjoyed our phone conversation yesterday evening. Thank you so much
for reaching out to the NFBA Phoenix Chapter. It is clear Mike, that
you have done a lot of research into blind organizations in AZ. Kelly,
congratulations, again on your recent completion at ASU. Arizona is a
great state for early childhood teachers and professionals.

Since your inquiry about the Phoenix Chapter, I would invite others to
call you and get to know you, Kelly and Mike. I have invited you to a
virtual chapter meeting and that invitation remains open for your
consideration. We do meet the first Saturday of the month from
9:30a-12p to discuss business matters, but there is also a commoradary
that ensues within the Chapter. I understand you will both be out of
town this weekend, but, please, consider logging into ZOOM next month,
July 6-10 for the National Federation of the Blind's Virtual
Convention for a week of seminars, information,and empowering
speeches.

I am sharing the link for the National Federation of the Blind Convention.

https://nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention

As stated on the website, where you found the chapter's information,
Brad Kuhn is the Phoenix Chapter's current President. I hope you have
the chance to speak with others from the Chapter soon for more
information.

Sincerely,

Kim Parks
NFBA Phoenix Chapter Member