[NFBA-Phoenix] Fwd: To Post - Phoenix Chapter June 05-2021 Business Meeting Agenda & Zoom Information 06-02-21

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 02:31:29 UTC 2021

Good evening all; I hope that everyone is raring to go for this summer’s national convention and everyone from the chapter is registered. Below is the meeting agenda and zoom connection for this Saturday’s June meeting of the national Federation of the blind Phoenix chapter. I will open up the room around 845 so that everyone can mingle virtually. I’ll plan to open up the room at 8:45 so that everybody’s ready to get down to business by 930. See you all there. Sincerely Bradley Kuhn, Phoenix chapter president