[NFBA-Phoenix] Attention to all chapter members!

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 00:41:25 UTC 2021

Hello to all;
As you all know we have been already making preparations for this year‘s Christmas party. It has been two years since we have had a Christmas party and I think I can speak for all by saying this is something that we desperately need. We have been making plans for the location in the amount of people that will be in attendance but, I need your help. We’ve tried to have three meetings and all have gone without success. I need to know if everyone would like a Christmas party and if you plan on attending. Unfortunately our meetings have been without success. In fact, by myself, missed this last meeting because I was being discharged from the hospital. All is well with me now but things have not been easy for the past week. What I am looking for our volunteers to help call our chapter members and the east and west valley chapter members to see who would like to attend and make sure that payment is made. If you can please send me a private email or contact me at 815-501-1153. Keep in mind 11 December is right around the corner and we need to have a count of who will be at the Christmas party by December 1. As long as it properly organized, we will have a fantastic time. I’m not sure about everyone else but I could use this and I think  many of you you can as well. OK
Sincerely,
Bradley Kuhn
Phoenix chapter president