[NFBA-Phoenix] A message from your Phoenix chapter president

Brad Kuhn papa.ks.kafe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 15:28:47 UTC 2021

Hello to all my Phoenix Chapter family of the national Federation of the blind;
I would like to take the time to wish each and everyone of you a happy Thanksgiving. Like any tradition I think this is a moment where I would like to share what I am most thankful for. I am thankful for each and everyone of you.
I also want to send get well wishes to those that have been sick in the past couple of weeks. You’re in my thoughts and prayers and I hope today will be a good one for each of you as well.

Sincerely,
Bradley Kuhn
Phoenix Chapter president

Sent from my iPhone