[NFBA-Phoenix] Phoenix chapter meeting

NFBAZ Phoenix nfbphoenixchapter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 14:11:09 UTC 2022

Hello my Phoenix chapter family
I am still riding high off of our state convention. This is a note to let you know we will have a chapter meeting this Saturday. It will start at 9:30 and will be held on zoom and  at Saavi‘s Phoenix office. An agenda, zoom link and more information will be coming out soon. The address is 2920 N. 7th St., Phoenix. Through itThere will also be a lunch gathering afterward. Looking forward to hanging out with the chapter after the meeting. More information coming out soon.
Have a good Thursday,
Jordan Moon
National Federation of the blind
Phoenix chapter president