[NFBA-Phoenix] September 24, 2022 NFB Phoenix Chapter Updates

nfbphoenixchapter at gmail.com nfbphoenixchapter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 19:14:40 UTC 2022

My Phoenix Federation Family:

I hope you are having a beautiful, peaceful Saturday.

I am sitting here thinking that exactly one week from right now, We'll be
"BEAM"ing at the Margaret T. Hance Park, showing Phoenix that blindness does
not define us. We are so excited to fellowship, eat and hang. Plus, we're
going to kick it off with a great walk around the park! I hope you are all
there.

See you Saturday, October 1st at 11:00.

Other notes:

*	Remember we have a chapter meeting on October 8, at Saavi Services
for the blind. More information about that meeting will come out soon.

*	Speaking of the chapter meeting, I  want to let the chapter know
that I will not be at the meeting. Ashleigh and I are going to celebrate our
wedding anniversary that weekend. Mike Smith is going to do a spectacular
job and we will have a great meeting.
*	Accessible voting Machines: I have connected with mark Faliez, NFB
East Valley President and we are hoping to have an accessible voting machine
for display at our meeting or one day for the Federation members to check
out. Please stay tune.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and let's go build the Federation!

Sincerely,

Jordan Moon

NFB of Phoenix

Chapter President