[NFBA-Phoenix] National Federation of the Blind of Phoenix meeting this Saturday, May 6 at 9:30 AM

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Thu May 4 00:18:48 UTC 2023

This is a friendly reminder of our meeting coming up this Saturday, May 6, starting at 9:30 AM. The agenda will be sent out soon. We currently have no plans for lunch afterwards.

The in person meeting will be held at Saavi Services for the Blind, 2920 N. 7th St., Phoenix. Or, you can stay at home by joining our chapter zoom link, which will be included in the agenda. Either way you participate your participation is  greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Rachel Kuntz
937.245.0547 cell
Rachelrkuntz at gmail.com

Live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.