[NFBA-Phoenix] Lunch gathering invitation

Macaulay Beasley macaulaybeasley1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 04:35:48 UTC 2024

Let’s do coffee and crêpes!!!

Dear Phoenix Chapter Family and Friends,

You are cordially invited to join the NFB Phoenix Chapter for a delightful gathering featuring coffee and crêpes, organized by the Phoenix Lunch Committee. Please feel free to bring your friends and family to this event.

Details are as follows:

Location:
Colados Coffee and Crêpes
2315 N. 7th St., Phoenix, AZ

Date and Time:
April 6, 2024
12:30pm to 2:30pm

For menu information, please visit https://colados.com/menu/.
Payment: debit card, credit card, or cash!!!

If you plan to ride the city bus to the restaurant, I will be taking the bus as well. You are welcome to join me. The restaurant is only six blocks south from the center. Should you have any questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Macaulay Beasley at 601-270-2766.

We look forward to your presence at this event.

Best regards,
Macaulay Beasley