[NFBA-Phoenix] Learning More about Mastodon

Sharonda White-Goode sbgreenlaw at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 08:12:43 UTC 2024

Hello Phx Family,
April 6 sounds like it will be a day full of fun--which is how it should
be, right?
Well, I'm writing to announce that the Tech Committee will have it's first
webinar of the year on Saturday afternoon at 2:00. Here is the announcement:

Join us all on Saturday April 6 to discuss the elephant in the room. Yep,
the elephant known as Mastodon, which is a social media platform that has
been gaining traction as of late, and we as the Arizona technology
committee want to bring some tips and tricks to you on how to use this
platform.

Join us for a virtual meeting.