[NFBA-Tucson] Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate!!

Joanne Gabias JGabias at saavi.us
Sat Oct 2 21:11:08 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

Happy October to everyone! This is an exciting month for us, not only Blind Equality Achievement Month, formerly Meet the Blind Month...  but it is also the month were candy and chocolate is the biggest food group!

If you forgot during this hot summer, the National Federation of the Blind of Arizona has a year long See's Candies fundraiser where you can buy high quality chocolate to be delivered directly to your door or gift it to someone and have it show up on their doorstep!
Order your high quality chocolate for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and everything in between! Make sure to share this link with everyone you know so they can get high quality chocolate too!!

Click on the link below to be directed to the Affiliate Storefront where you can purchase the chocolate. Only purchases made through this link or the Affiliate storefront will go towards the Affiliate. As a reminder, this is a fundraiser therefore the prices are slightly higher than if you purchase directly from See's. If people would like to donate directly to the affiliate instead of purchasing chocolate they can also do that by making a donation on our website or send a check to our treasurer, Donna Silba.

https://www.yumraising.com/secure/nationalfot_national_federation_of_the_blind_63/candy?h=Joa_Gab9381&c=ot3594

All the best,

Joanne Gabias, M.A., NOMCT, NCUEB, NCRTB
Deputy Operations Officer
SAAVI Services for the Blind
3767 E. Grant Road
Tucson, AZ 85716