[NFBA-Tucson] Straight off the Canvas viewing October 23 at 1pm

janna peyton jandav at cox.net
Fri Oct 15 21:14:24 UTC 2021

Hi,

We have been out of town and I think I missed something coming home to about
150 e-mail messates.

Where is being shown?

What time?

This sounds like a great movie.  We just got home from Nashville and I
enjoyed it so much.  The leaves are changing colors and my husband helped me
with great audio descriptions.

Rolling along,

Janna