[NFBA-Tucson] Fwd: NFB Holiday this Sat at 3350 E. Grant from 124 PM

Tarik Williams nfbtucsonpresident at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 16:30:51 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

I am looking forward to seeing everyone today!

Here are some reminders for today! The event is from 12:00-3:30pm

12:30pm - Welcome Remarks

12:45pm -  Food is served

1:30pm - Sharing Different holiday traditions and sing along

2:00pm:  Gift exchange game, white elephant!

Lunch is $5 and if you would like to participate in the gift exchange,
please bring a gift that is worth $10-15.

Best,

Tarik Williams
Tucson Chapter President
Arizona Affiliate Membership Chair