[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] List Of East Valley Chapter Jobs That Need Filled

Megan Homrighausen megan.homrighausen at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 02:53:25 UTC 2017

Dear East Valley,
I recently have been lucky enough to have been invited to join a Chapter Presidents seminar that the National Federation Of The Blind has put together. This is quite an honor for me as only certain chapter presidents have been picked to be a part of this amazing course.
At the National Convention I was invited to attend the Chapter Presidents University meeting. Since then we have had teleconferences with Mark Riccobono, Jeanie Massey, Patty Chang, Everette Bacon and many more leaders of the National Federation Of The Blind. We talk about ways that we can utilize our chapters as well as our boards to build the National Federation Of The Blind.

As you can see from our NFBA Schedule Of Events for 2017, we have a lot to do this year. Well, the National Federation Of The Blind leaders have a solution on how to utilize our East Valley Board as well as our members to help continue to build the federation.
Below is a list of jobs that members in our chapter can do to help this year. If you could each take the time to peruse this list and tell me what your passion would be for our chapter and the NFB? What can you do to help build our chapter? By picking a job below you of course will be helping our chapter, which will in turn help the NFBA, which will in turn help the NFB.

This year, because of every single one of you we raised $1,454 and were able to give the NFBA $727 for our efforts. We were also able to coordinate our social gatherings, conduct our meetings, and grow our chapter.
Please look over this list and find at least 2 things that you are sure that you would be interested in helping out our chapter to do for this year. I will do my best to fit you with 1 job that you are passionate about.
Each person will work closely with me. If you are having a problem with your job I will be right there to support you and help in any way I can.
When I presented this to the East Valley Board they were so excited! I hope you are too. We need every single one of you. Everyone has a job to do.