[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Ron Brooks Presentation

Megan Homrighausen megan.homrighausen at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 01:21:53 UTC 2017

Dear East Valley,

Ron Brooks has asked me to forward this information on to you. It is a copy of the presentation that was done today. He will send out more information when he gets to his office on Monday. Thank you all! You asked some great questions which helped immensely.

You guys are so great. Thank you for a wonderful meeting. Thank you also for being attentive. I think we can all agree that this was a very enjoyable and helpful presentation.

Ron Brooks and his team left pamphlets that I will pass out next month.

Thank you again Ron Brooks, Valley Metro, and TransDEV for taking the time to talk with us. Bringing a van for us to see was amazing and greatly appreciated.