[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] East Valley Special Meeting Tomorrow

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 23:03:20 UTC 2018

Dear East Valley chapter,

This is Megan Homrighausen.

I apologize that there was no meeting announcement this month. My email was compromised. Some of you may have seen an email from me asking for money. I promise, I am not in the Philippines and I do not need any money.

Please update my contact information for your records. My new email address is: megsvending at gmail.com. Because my old email was hooked to this list, I was unable to inform you until now. as we had to update my information with the NFB.

We will be having a special meeting tomorrow. We do not have a quorum. In a special meeting, we are able to conduct most business. We cannot make changes to the constitution and we can not have elections of any kind.

We do have very exciting things to talk about. Kaila Allen has checked in to getting a table for us at the Pyle Center during their art fest to show our hand made artwork. Let’s get our creative juices flowing and make some art. We need a vote to make sure everyone is OK to do this.

We have been asked to host state convention. We need to know now if the chapter would like to do it so we can plan.

We have had members ask for assistance to national convention. We need to address this. Will we be giving assistance this year and will we be giving to the national funds?

We are calling all members.

The location of the meeting is 655 E Southern Ave in Tempe from 12:30pm until 3pm.

If we have time, I would like to have a discussion.

How do your sighted family, friends, acquaintances,   etc. feel about blindness? How do they feel about your blindness?

There is no right or wrong answers here. It’s just a question to get us talking and sharing with each other.

We will see you tomorrow.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen