[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] National Federation of the Blind.Of Arizona East Valley Chapter Organ Stop Pizza Fundraiser

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 22:29:00 UTC 2018

Dear Federation, family, and friends,

We are excited to announce our first annual Organ Stop Pizza Fundraiser.

This event will be held on July 29th 2018 from 4pm to 8pm.

I have attached a flyer which includes all of the information that you will need. Please show this flyer when you arrive.

The East Valley Chapter will receive 20% of all food purchased from custemers who show this flyer on the evening of Sunday, July 29th.

The East Valley Chapter uses the money that we raise to plan community projects and  raise blindness awareness. We create opportunities for our members to strengthen their independence, as well as advocate for what they need to be on equal terms in a sighted world.

This is a great opportunity to get your friends and family together, eat some pizza and enjoy a truly magnificent musical show.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen
East Valley Chapter President
National Federation Of The Blind Of Arizona