[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Escape Room Event

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 00:12:01 UTC 2019

Dear East Valley,

Please read the following invitation for a new blind friendly event!

From Federationist Debra Williams daughter,?Danielle.

Hello,

The Escape the Night Escape room event is Saturday, February 23rd, 4pm-8pm.  The full package includes access to 2 escape rooms and a sushi making lesson for $85 per person.  If an individual only wants to do the escape rooms it's $50 per person.  The Escape rooms will be descriptive and a sighted guide will describe all props and clues.  All guests should RSVP by February 8th by calling me at 480-437-0128 or e-mailing danninicoleevents at gmail.com.  Guests will be able to pay via paypal or venmo.  Thank you so much for sharing the event.  Feel free to contact me or my husband Sam with further questions at 480-437-01285 or 480-376-4467.

Sincerely,

Danielle Renfroe-Common
Danninicole Events

An escape room is a room that you are locked in. You find clues to figure out how to escape. These rooms were not blind friendly, as you need to see the clues!

Danielle has broken the barrier! These rooms will be described for us. Please call Daniell if you are interested in participating.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen