[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] February Chapter Meeting Announcement

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 00:28:45 UTC 2019

Dear East Valley,

Our meeting will be held this Saturday from 12;30pm to 3pm. We meet at the Pyle Adult Recreation Center located at 655 East Southern Avenue, Tempe in the Payson room.

We have a lot of exciting information to report, as well as some sad news.

Arlen Keen Jr. passed away early Tuesday morning from cancer. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers today as they plan for the next months ahead.

After our meeting, we will head over to Culvers located at: 630 E Southern Ave in Tempe.

We will see you this Saturday.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen