[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] East Valley Beep Baseball Team 1st Meeting This Saturday

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 18:53:19 UTC 2019

Hello all,

We are excited to have our first meeting in regards to starting a baseball team. This meeting is going to be informational on what B baseball looks like, and sign-ups for people who may be interested.
If you enjoy sports, you can either be a player or there are many jobs to a team that you can participate. If you are interested, please come and check out our first meeting. It will be held at the pile recreation center 655  East Southern Ave. in Tempe.
Depending on time, we can cover other topics including: fundraising
Team name,  so you can come with ideas but may not be covered in this meeting
I am looking forward to meeting you all and having a great time

It will be held on September 21 at  12 Pm right before the NFB  east Valley chapter meeting

Many Blessings
Heather

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen