[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] NFBA East Valley Chapter Meeting Announcement

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 04:02:20 UTC 2019

Dear East Valley Chapter,

Our meeting is this Saturday, September 21st from 12:30pm to 3pm. We meet at the Pyle Center, located at 655 East Southern Ave. in Tempe 85282.

Upcoming Events

October 13th Phoenix Chapter Sing-A-Thon

October 15th White Cane Awareness Day

October 27th Tucson Get Moving Half Marathon

The NFBA Tucson chapter is hosting an NFBA state fundraiser. Anyone who would like to volunteer to go to Tucson to help with a walk-a-thon, please let me know. If we can get all the chapters involved, this will become a state fundraiser. If Tucson is the only chapter who is participating, the fundraiser will be the Tucson chapter fundraiser. Let’s make some money for our state. We have a BELL program to run! We also have our advocacy, scholarships and conventions to fund! Let’s go build the federation.

https://runsignup.com/Race/AZ/Tucson/TMCGetMovingTucson

Announcement

The NFBA West Valley Chapter is selling some really great tote bags. They are $10 each.  I have one. I use it all the time. I love mine. I am definitely getting my use out of it. If you would like to see them, or get one. I will have some available this Saturday. If you would like one, please bring cash. There is a good variety, The proceeds go to the West Valley chapter.

We have a lot of announcements and other discussions and activities  as well that you will not want to miss out on. So, we will see you this Saturday.

After our meeting, if you choose, some of our members meet at The Red Devil Italian restaurant, located at 208 W Southern Avenue Tempe, 85282. This is an opportunity to meet new members and spend time getting to know our fellow federationists.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen