[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Fwd: [Nfbaz-news] Fwd: Basic zoom training tomorrow

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 02:23:29 UTC 2020

Dear East Valley,

Here is a reminder for the zoom training tomorrow. Please see details below. The training starts at 11 AM. You can call in, or click on the link below. Please let us know if you have any questions or need help getting into the platform. This is a great place to ask any questions that you may have about being in a zoom meeting.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen

Begin forwarded message: