[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] NFBAZ Annual Phoenix Seminar Announcement

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 20:58:36 UTC 2020

Dear East Valley Chapter,

Please join us at our 2020 Phoenix Seminar. This is where we will advocate for blindness issues that directly effect us as a community. We need our members there.

Where: State Capital Building
1700 W Washington Street
Phoenix AZ 85007

When: January 21st 2020

Time: 8:30am - 4pm (depending on appointments)

We need our members to talk to the legislators and senators in their districts to advocate for resolutions that have been adopted, and written by our members.

Please let Sami Hamed, (shamed at saavi.us or Jordan Moon jmoon at saavi.us  know if you will be at this event. If you are in the area, please come anyway. This is an important call to action. We are calling all members to join us.

Lunch will be provided by the National Federation Of The Blind Of Arizona, along with Meg’s Civic Center Cafe. There is also a Starbucks coffee shop run by BEP Operator, Darrin Warlow in the Senate building.

We have appointments scheduled. We will have fact sheets as a guide for you to take to your legislators.

These issues are not new to us. Now it’s time to take action. Let’s get dressed in our best, go to the capital and talk about our legislation.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen