[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] East Valley Chapter Meeting Announcement

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 15:46:24 UTC 2020

Hello East Valley,

Happy new year!

We will be having a chapter meeting this Saturday, January 18th from 12:30pm to 3pm.

The Pyle Center where we meet is located at 655 East Southern Avenue in Tempe.

Please join us at the start of a new year. To get the year started right, I would like to form some committees to keep our chapter running smoothly, and we will all know what we need to do. Please come with your ideas. If there is something that you see could be better, and you have a solution and want to help get it done, bring it to the meeting. I am excited to see what we can come up with to make this a great year.

After the meeting, some of our members gather at the Red Devil Italian Restaurant, located at 208 West Southern Avenue in Tempe.

See you this Saturday. My apologies for getting this out a little late. :)

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen