[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] NFBA Senior Division Meeting Announcement

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 15:15:14 UTC 2020

From NFBA Senior Division:

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder about our NFB Senior Division meeting, which will be held on Tuesday, February 4, from 10:00 AM to noon at SAAVI. The address is:
4222 East Thomas Road, Phoenix.
If you are unable to join us in person, please call in at:
605-475-6777, extension 06322#

This month, we will be discussing housing options.  What does an accessible housing option look like? Jessica Meyers will join us from BeAttitudes.

In addition, we are collecting gently used clothing and shoes for a fund-raiser for one of our members, so if you would like to contribute, bring your clothing donations with you that day. Please put shoes in a separate bag.

If you have any questions, please contact Connie Leblond at:
480-489-1247

Please spread the word about our meeting, and bring along a friend! See you there!

Debi Chatfield

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen