[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] NFB Itenery for national conventionmay I have a copy and am I registered

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 01:22:09 UTC 2020

Hi Sue,

I am replying to all in case we miscommunicate and send you a bunch of different messages. :)If you want to continue this message with me, you could message me privately if you like.

If you spoke with Debi Chatfield and stated that you wanted to be signed up for the convention, you were signed up. Otherwise, if you did not indicate to Debi that you wanted to be signed up, we did not sign you up automatically.

If you have not gotten an agenda, we can definitely send you one. Are you signed up for our Arizona News list, and or our national membership listsurv?

If you were signed up for convention, you should be getting emails about it. If not, you can sign up during the convention anytime. Registration is closed right now. How can we help you?

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen