[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] NFB Itenery for national conventionmay I have a copy and am I registered

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 19:24:56 UTC 2020

Yes, Danielle’s mom came and paid all of your due’s. Normally, we prefer that chapter members pay their own dues at chapter meetings. Obviously, since it’s hard for you to get to chapter meetings. I did just except the dues. Registration for national convention is closed. I am hearing that they will not be opening it back up. You are definitely welcome to listen in. We can get you all of the information you need. If you prefer Marc to do that, we can definitely let him do that.

Don’t worry that you did not get registered. It’s okay. We love the fact that a sighted individual as yourself is interested in a National Federation of the Blind. We definitely appreciate your support. As someone that is able to see, your vote is important but it’s not necessary as we are of the blind speaking for the blind. You’ll be all right. I hope that wasn’t offensive but I’m just trying to make you feel better about the situation.

Let us know if there’s anything else you need and I will have Marc take it from here. Mark, let me know if there’s anything you need.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen