[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] East Valley Chapter Meeting This Saturday

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 14:14:41 UTC 2021

Dear East Valley chapter,

Here is the link to our meeting on Saturday. This will be the link that we use for our meetings going forward until we can meet in person.

Please come to the meeting. We will be talking about Phoenix seminar. We will also need some of our members to help schedule appointments with our representatives. If you are interested, please let us know on Saturday. Thank you so much and we will see you tomorrow to talk about our upcoming year of events.

Donald Porterfield is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95972990392

Meeting ID: 959 7299 0392
One tap mobile