[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Phoenix Seminar Information

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 13:32:29 UTC 2021

Dear East Valley,

Phoenix Seminar will start today. If you need information on  appointment times in the East Valley please reach out to me. We do need member participation. This is our first virtual capital event. We have not posted the appointments and zoom links because we don’t want zoom bombings etc.

I know, this poses a little problem for us but communication will be key. Please check your emails throughout the next couple of days. If I don’t answer your call right away, it’s because I’m trying to help another member or I am on an appointment call. Please give me some time. We will also be working with Debi Chatfield and the senior division as well. Debi and I will be in communication.

If you are unable to get a hold of Debbie or myself, please reach out to a chapter president. We will get to you. We have the rosters with the appointment times as well as information and fact sheets for you if you don’t have them already.

Some of our appointments in the East Valley have not been scheduled yet. If this is the case for your district, don’t worry. We are getting the appointments made. We are being a little more flexible this year. Your appointment might end up being later this week or next week.

As I said, this is our first virtual event. We are all learning here. We appreciate your patience and participation. Let’s work together to keep building the Federation.

Thank you so much for your help and understanding.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen
East Valley Chapter President NFBA
Board Member NFBA