[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] NFBAZ East Valley Chapter In Person Meeting This Saturday September 18th With Virtual Meeting Option

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 17:44:23 UTC 2021

Dear East Valley Chapter and members of the Federation,

We will be holding our in person chapter meeting this Saturday with a virtual option. This option is for those who are unable, or don’t feel comfortable meeting in person yet.

We are asking that if you would like to come to our meeting in person, please make sure you’re feeling well. If you’re feeling sick, even if you have a cold, it’s okay. If you are not quite comfortable getting out yet, we will keep this option open for you to participate in the meeting virtually. Please see virtual meeting options below.

Also, we will all be wearing masks for our in person meeting.

The East Valley Chapter meeting will be held in person as well as virtually this Saturday, August 21st from 12:30pm to 3pm at the Pyle Adult Recreation Center located at:

655 East Southern Avenue in Tempe, 85282

The meeting room will open at 12 PM. We will be meeting in the Payson room. This is the same room we were meeting in before.

As for now, because of the pandemic we will most likely take member votes by phone when business comes up, please be ready for when this option ends. We will keep following Covid news.

Meeting Agenda For Member Reference
     - Meeting Procedures

     - NFBA State Convention Wrap Up

     - Voting and collecting member dues. It’s time to start collecting dues.

     - Vote to change our Constitution to reflect voting in January if decided by the members.

Please look for a separate email that will be posted to our East Valley mailing list with our current constitution. It would be great if we could all look this over before our Saturday meeting.

     -Membership in the East Valley

     -East Valley Chapter Zoom account for virtual activities

    -Fundraising

      -Chapter Committees

     -State Committees

After our meeting this Saturday, we will be gathering at The Red Devil restaurant  located at: 208 West Southern Avenue. In Tempe 85282.

We hope that everyone continues to stay safe, healthy, and happy.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out at any time.

Virtual Invite:

Donald Porterfield is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95972990392

Meeting ID: 959 7299 0392
One tap mobile