[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Final Copy East Valley Constitution Revised January 19th 2019.docx

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 18:03:22 UTC 2021

Dear East Valley Members,

Here is a final copy of our current constitution for our chapter. If anyone would like to suggest changes in order to align with the national Federation of the blind Membership and Voting, please feel free to reply to this thread or tell us your thoughts this Saturday at the meeting.

Currently, from what I can see, we have no set dates as to when we can do our voting. Our members need to have paid their dues before convention in order to vote. We need to have everything collected before we turn in our membership list. Our membership list needs to be updated and sent to the national Federation of the blind 30 days before our convention. We do this.

The national Federation of the blind would like our memberships to renew in January. Let’s keep that in mind as we look over our constitution for the East Valley.

Thank you.