[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Nominating committee information

Ammar Tarin ammar.tarin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 05:10:31 UTC 2022

Hello East valley chapter,

I hope everyone is doing well! It is almost time for elections for our
chapter. The nominating committee is planning on presenting the slate
at our November chapter meeting. With this in mind, if anyone is
interested in running for a board position, please let me know as soon
as possible. The committee will be meeting within the next few days.
Please contact me either by phone at 480-580-7874, or by email at
ammar.tarin at gmail.com. The positions up for election are: president,
first vice president, second vice president, secretary, treasurer,
board position 1, and board position 2.
I hope to here from you soon!

Respectfully,
Ammar Ahmed Tarin