[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Remembering Justing Hughes

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Fri Nov 4 17:23:41 UTC 2022

For those who were unable to attend Justin Hughe's memorial service or
the dinner afterwords which  was in May, 2022, Tina and I have set up a
get together to visit and reflect on memories of  Justin. We will be
meeting at Serrano's Mexican Restaurant on Saturday November 6, 2022.
This is one of the places he loved to have dinner at and we thought
this would be a fun way to  reflect and remember Justin. He would go
there for his birthday sometimes.
Meals will be on your own. Below is the information.
#RememberingJustinHughes
Where: Serrano's Mexican Restaurant
Address: 141 S. Arizona Ave
Chandler, AZ 85225

The event will start at 6:00 Pm and you can leave whenever you wish.

Again, meals will be on your own.

Hope to see you then.