[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] White Cane Freedom Walk Invitation

Somaya Tarin somojan94 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 22:19:13 UTC 2023

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image0.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 142448 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------
Greetings Federationists,
The East Valley chapter is holding a white cane freedom walk on May 15. Below you will find all the information. A flyer is also attached.
Please RSVP no later than May 12 by contacting Somaya or Mark. We hope to see many of you there!
Flyer description: On the top right of the flyer is the NFB logo. The flyer also has little walking feet. The text reads The National Federation of the Blind of Arizona East Valley Chapter in collaboration with the Arizona Association of Blind Students invites you to join us on a “White Cane Freedom Walk.”
When: Monday May 15, 2023 at 5 PM
Where: We will meet at the Gilbert and Main light rail station and travel west. We will get off at the Center and Main light rail station. We will walk west to “Worth Takeaway” to enjoy dinner.
Please wear any NFB swag you may have.
For any questions, please reach out to Somaya Tarin 480-309-9393, nfb.eastvalley.treasurer at gmail.com or Mark Feliz 480-560-0641, nfb.az.eastvalley at gmail.com

Kind Regards,
Somaya