[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] East Valley nominating committee announcement

Mark Feliz mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 22:51:49 UTC 2023

Hello East Valley chapter,

I hope all of you are doing well! I am very excited to serve as chair
of the nominating committee for the 2024 East Valley chapter
elections. The committee will consist of Joe Sizemore, Connie Ryan,
and myself. All officer positions are open, this includes president,
first vice president, second vice president, secretary, treasurer, and
two general board members. if you are interested in running for a
position, please contact me by either email or phone. My email is:
ammar.tarin at gmail.com
My phone number is: 480-580-7874
I look forward to hearing from you!

Respectfully,
Ammar Ahmed Tarin
Board member, national Association of blind students
Board member, national Federation of the blind of Arizona
President, Arizona Association of Blind Students
First Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Arizona East
Valley Chapter
Ammar.tarin at gmail.com
480-580-7874
Live the life you want.