[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] East Valley Chapter Treasurer paypal announcement

Mark Feliz mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 02:27:22 UTC 2023

Hello East Valley,
Our paypal is up and running! If you would like to send your dues,
here is the link you will need.
Once you receive your receipt, please forward it to me so I can keep a
record. My Treasurer email is nfb.eastvalley.treasurer at gmail.com
Paypal link:
 https://www.paypal.me/nfbeastvalley

I will also still be collecting dues in cash up to elections at our
January meeting or at our holiday party. And finally, I will also
accept checks. You can mail them to
Somaya Tarin 1970 N Hartford ST. 84 Chandler AZ 85225

Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Kind regards,
Somaya