[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] updated east valley paypal link

Mark Feliz mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 20:38:42 UTC 2023

Hello East Valley,
The previous link for Paypal is know longer working. Here is the updated link.
https://www.paypal.me/nfbazeastvalley
Just a reminder to please forward your confirmation email to me so I
have a record.
If you would like to pay cash, I will be excepting cash at the holiday
party as well as at the chapter meeting before elections in January.
Finally, I also will be excepting checks. Please mail them to:
Somaya Tarin
1970 N Hartford St. 84 Chandler AZ 85225.
Thank you for all your patience as we are working through this new platform.

Kind regards,
Somaya