[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] National Association of Blind Students BEAM trivia fundraiser

Mark Feliz mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 04:14:35 UTC 2023

My people,

The Fundraising Committee is back with our third rendition of our NABS
Blind Equality Achievement Month (BEAM) Trivia Night! Come experience a
night of intense competition, laughter, and some knowledge. Join us in the
answering of questions ranging from the NFB to guess that song.

This event will be held on Sunday October 22nd from 5-7 Pm Eastern. The
cost to enter is $5. The winning state will be able to take home a
percentage of the money raised, and get bragging rights. Make sure to
invite family, friends and your cousin twice removed on your mom side of
the family. All are welcome to join and represent your state. Please
register here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mQeGswe41UliCly1e-RBpLUS9zAxhF4ibPY9gKd1zrg/edit>.

You can Zelle nabs.president at gmail.com or donate at
https://donorbox.org/nabs-general.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out
joshuaolukanni2002 at gmail.com

Godspeed,
Joshua Olukanni
(He/him/his)
Board Member #3 | National Association of Blind Students
President | Minnesota Association of Blind Students