[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Arizona Association of Blind Students Blind Equality Achieve Month announcement

Mark Feliz mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 04:59:34 UTC 2023

The arizona Association of Blind Students is excited to announce that
as part of Blindness equality achievement month, we will be holding a
Blind month dinner, taking place on Saturday, October 21 at 6:00 PM
PST. Join us at the Barros Pizza located at: 950 E Baseline Rd #101,
Tempe, AZ 85283.
Keep in mind that the student division will not be providing food, but
will have some fun activities planned for those who are there!
Please RSVP by Sunday, October 15, so we are able to inform the
restaurant about how many people may show up! Please email me at
ammar.tarin at gmail.com, or text 480-580-7874 to RSVP.
We look forward to seeing all of you on Saturday, October 21 at 6:00 PM PST!

Respectfully,
Ammar Ahmed Tarin
Board member, national Association of blind students
Board member, national Federation of the blind of Arizona
President, Arizona Association of Blind Students
Ammar.tarin at gmail.com
480-580-7874
Live the life you want.