[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] reminder of aabs Blindness Equality Achievement month dinner on Ocgtober 21, 6 pm.

Mark Feliz mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 20:28:12 UTC 2023

Please Join the Arizona Association of Blind Students for our Blind
Equality Achievement month  dinner this Saturday, October 21 at 6:00
PM . We will be at the Barrows Pizza, located at  950 E Baseline Rd
#101, Tempe, AZ 85283 .
Please RSVP as soon as possible by emailing me at
Ammar.tarin at gmail.com , or text  480-580-7874 .
We can not wait to talk with all of you  this Saturday, October 21 at 6:00 PM !