[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] BEAM ACtivity at the Tempe Public Library

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Tue Oct 24 03:47:34 UTC 2023

Hello East Valley, hope everyone is doing well.

I wanted to let you know the EAst Valley Chaper will be participating
in a BEAM activity at the Tempe Public Library. I am wondering if
anyone would like to come out and help us. So far Mark Tina and I are
going to be at the event. Below you will find the information.

BEAM Activity
Where: empe Public Library
Address: 3500 South Rural Road
Time: 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM.

This is in the same complex where we have our chapter meetings. The
tempe library is near the front of the complex.

If you ahve any quetions, then you can email at:
tonysohl at samobile.net
Tinabir80 at gmail.com