[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Fw: [NFBA-Phoenix] IMPORTANT!!! 1/6/24 NFB Phoenix chapter Business Meeting is VIRTUAL!

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Fri Jan 5 18:48:15 UTC 2024

Forwarded message:

From: National Federation of the Blind Phoenix Chapter via NFBA-Phoenix
 <nfba-phoenix at nfbnet.org>
to: "'NFB of Arizona Phoenix Chapter List'" <nfba-phoenix at nfbnet.org>
Cc: National Federation of the Blind Phoenix Chapter
 <nfbphoenixchapter at gmail.com>, mikeshangout at cox.net
Subject: [NFBA-Phoenix] IMPORTANT!!! 1/6/24 NFB Phoenix chapter Business
 Meeting is VIRTUAL!
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 11:21:06 -0700

Happy New year Phoenix Chapter Family!!!

My family and I pray you had a blessed holiday season. Since the board
is unable to make it in person for various reasons, and there will be
painting at Saavi, we will have our meeting virtually. Please join the
below link over zoom at 9:30 tomorrow! An agenda is coming out shortly.
Please pass this message along.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6233344710?pwd=OTVyVWpJbEdRLzBBNnZ3VTh6NTljdz09
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6233344710?pwd=OTVyVWpJbEdRLzBBNnZ3VTh6NTljdz09>

Meeting ID: 623 334 4710

Passcode: 2023

One tap mobile

+12532050468,,6233344710#,,,,*2023# US

+12532158782,,6233344710#,,,,*2023# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

+1 253 205 0468 US

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Jordan Moon