[Nfbaz-talk] Fw: Maricopa county regional transit presentations

The BlindTechs Network info at theblindtechsnetwork.com
Wed Aug 12 15:05:13 UTC 2009

LOL! You and the NFB can't be serious?

Gabe Vega
CEO
The BlindTechs Network
www.theblindtechsnetwork.com
info at theblindtechsnetwork.com
623-565-9357 (voice)
(206) 203-4400 (Fax Phone)

On Aug 11, 2009, at 6:09 AM, Peter Donahue wrote:

Hello Alison and listers,

    That's all the more the reason to support the NFB'S effort to
promote
the development of a vehicle drivable by a blind person. I
contemplated that
possibility back in 1969 when I was coming in to my teens. Sighted teens
grow up and learn to drive cars so why shouldn't it be the same way
for a
blind person. It's exciting to know that that dream is on its way to
becoming a reality. I wish they'd bring a few of those prototypes to
next
year's national convention so we can try them out.

Peter Donahue