[NFBC-At-Large] FW: [NFBC-Info] Welcome to the 2020 NFB of California State Convention

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 16:17:16 UTC 2020

Good Morning everyone:
Today is the day our CA state convention begins! The agenda is attached and
it has all of the information about convention activities. If you have any
questions or need assistance accessing the attached doc, Please contact me.
Best:
Tina Thomas-CAGDU-President
At-Large-Chapter-Vice-President
Pathfinder-Chapter-Board-Member
Email: tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Ph: (323)337-7775

NFB Pledge
I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation
of the Blind;
to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the policies and programs of the Federation;
and to abide by its Constitution.