[NFBC-At-Large] FW: Let’s celebrate Meet the Blind Month

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 06:21:38 UTC 2020

From: National Federation of the Blind <outreach at nfb.org>
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2020 1:20 PM
To: Christina Thomas <tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com>
Subject: Let’s celebrate Meet the Blind Month

Meet the Blind Month is almost here!

The National Federation of the Blind celebrates Meet the Blind Month every October with members conducting outreach activities across the country. This year we’re focusing on lived experiences in our local communities with problem solving and self-confidence.

*	Learn about our  <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18479&qid=4161028> Meet the Blind Month 2020 activities
*	Share our  <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18480&qid=4161028> Courtesy Rules of Blindness
*	Contribute at  <file:///C:/Users/Alyssa%20Vetro/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/INetCache/Content.Outlook/YWGBNF4K/nfb.org/donate> nfb.org/donate

Every day we work to break down misconceptions of what it means to be blind. Nonvisual training and Federation philosophy build our confidence so we can conquer our dreams. During Meet the Blind Month, we will be sharing stories about self-confidence and why it’s important.

I wish I could convey the impact that being a member of the National Federation of the Blind has made in my life. My growth has come through the national and state conventions I have attended, trainings held at our national headquarters, relationships with mentors, and through working together with members within my state affiliate. I am now confident in my place in this world, and as an emerging leader and a strong advocate, and a mentor to my peers.

Stay tuned for more information and an exciting announcement from one of our partners!

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18481&qid=4161028>

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18482&qid=4161028>

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18483&qid=4161028>

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18484&qid=4161028>

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18485&qid=4161028>

 <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18486&qid=4161028>

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314

 <https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/unsubscribe?reset=1&jid=15074&qid=4161028&h=068f9b4e4efa6170> Unsubscribe |  <https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=15074&qid=4161028&h=068f9b4e4efa6170> Opt Out |   <https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=18487&qid=4161028> Sign Up for Our E-newsletter

..