[NFBC-At-Large] FW: [Chapter-Presidents] NFB Safety and Support Update

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 16:51:48 UTC 2021

Tina Thomas

Email:tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com

Phone: 323.337.7775

President-

California Association of Guide Dog Users

Vice-President-

At Large-Chapter

Board Member

Pathfinder-Chapter of Los

Email: Tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com <mailto:Tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com>

Phone: 323.337.7775 Angeles

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Begin forwarded message: